Sales Associate (RIS)
Posted on: November 19, 2022
The person who greets and helps customers in a local 7-Eleven is
the most important person in the 7-Eleven corporation. Bar none.
You are the face of our company. You are 7-Eleven to our customer.
We rely on you to provide outstanding service; maintain a clean,
customer-friendly environment; stock and merchandise products; and,
naturally, operate the register. - -There is plenty of opportunity
to grow in this position. You can complete additional training to
become a Certified Sales Associate, and learn to forecast and order
product using our state-of-the-art Retail Information System.
-Getting There -
We believe great training is the foundation for exceptional
performance. Your training is specifically designed to give you the
skills necessary to be successful at each level. To complete the
7-Eleven total rewards package, learning and development
opportunities are available through a well-defined career path,
giving you more ways to advance through the company.
What Will You Do?
- Provide prompt, efficient and courteous customer service
- Aid in maintaining a clean, customer friendly environment in
- Ring customer sales on an electronic cash register
- Receive cash from customers and give correct change
- Perform all regular cleaning activities and other tasks that
are included on job assignments -
- Forecast, order and stock merchandise (upon completion -of
Are You Ready? -
The Sales Associate position requires the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with
customers and coworkers -
- Desire to be part of a performance-driven teamPhysical
- The Sales Associate position requires constant standing and
walking with occasional stooping, reaching, kneeling and crouching/
squatting. Frequent or occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and
pulling of 20 - 50 pounds is required. - -#INDSJ711Required
Keywords: 7-Eleven, Pawtucket , Sales Associate (RIS), Sales , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!