Vice President of FQHC Sales- Remote
Company: Coronis Health
Posted on: July 29, 2022
This website is AudioEye enabled and is being optimized for
accessibility. To open the AudioEye Toolbar, press shift + =. The
toolbar contains the followingThe AudioEye Help Desk to report
accessibility and usability related issues.The AudioEye
Certification Statement to explain the ongoing web accessibility
and usability enhancements for this website.The Player tool to
listen to this site read aloud. The Player is not intended as a
substitute for your screen reader. If you are unable to complete
this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask
for an accommodation or an alternative application process. Vice
President of FQHC Sales- Remote Full Time Exempt Sales Workers
Chapel Hill, NC, US 19 days ago Requisition ID: 1642 In -the role
of VP of Sales, you will be part of a team of dynamic leaders at
Coronis Health, a company dedicated to the successful revenue
management of Community Health Centers (CHC). This position is an
essential member of our Sales & Marketing team, focused on the
successfully selling healthcare management services to Federally
Qualified Health Centers across the United States.
- Direct selling of services to Community Health Centers.
- Tracking of daily sales activity in CRM software.
- Daily outbound direct sales efforts, presentation, and
discussion with prospects.
- Preparation and delivery of proposal and contracts.
- Assisting in gathering revenue cycle assessment information
- Achieving sales target/forecast of new encounters
- Creating a weekly active prospective client sheet (sales
funnel) submitted by the close of business every Friday and emailed
directly to the SVP of Hospital sales
- Actively participating in weekly sales call.
- Up to 25% travel, sometimes on short notice, and attendance at
national and regional trade shows & conferences. -Supervisory
- VPs receive very general guidance with respect to overall
objectives; work is usually quite independent of others; operate
within department policy guidelines using independent judgment in
achieving assigned objectives.
- VPs are supervised by and report to the National Sales
Director.Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complying with HIPAA policies, Coronis Health Policies, and
federal/state laws. -
- Coronis Health VP's will not engage in any false or deceptive
practices with either prospective or existing clients.
- Performing other duties as assigned.Summary of Qualifications:
-Education and Experience:BA or BS, 6+ years of commission oriented
sales experience with significant percentage of total compensation
derived from commission and bonus. -Specialized Knowledge/Skills:
- Must be highly self-motivated, a terrific presenter and
communicator, and a solid closer. -
- Notes success in opening doors and getting appointments from a
- History of consistently meeting or exceeding quarterly/yearly
quotas, year over year.
- 2+ years of experience selling into Community Health Center
- Extensive experience in longer sales cycles
- Ability to translate data into solutions that meet prospect
- Experience with solution based selling to create a needs based
assessment of each prospect and translate the need for Coronis
Health services to each prospect
- Proven talent for overcoming objections and closing the sale.
- Ability to self-manage your own prospecting, pipeline
development, and closing activities.
- Proven ability to interface with C-Level staff in multiple
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel software. -
-Commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Coronis Health, Pawtucket , Vice President of FQHC Sales- Remote, Sales , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!