Sales Development Program 2022
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Posted on: June 20, 2022
The Sales Development Program (SDP) within our Research & Safety
Market Division (RSD) is designed to accelerate the careers of high
potential college graduates and prepare them for immediate
territory management within the organization.
These next-gen leaders will have a background in science,
demonstrate a passion for sales, and are willing to relocate
anywhere within the United States upon completion of the
Candidates can expect to be part of a cohort, anticipated to start
in January, March, July, or October.
**WHAT TO EXPECT:**
- Commercial and product training with real-world experiences
- Job shadow with salespeople and subject matter experts
- Partner with dedicated leaders and mentors
- Networking and exposure to commercial leaders
- Customer account responsibility and ownership
- Core essentials training in Pittsburgh, PA
- Establish a relationship with your SDP Ambassador
- Attend ride-alongs with your Mentor
- Begin customer conversations
- Begin on-the-job training
- Work a temporary territory
- Attend web-based trainings
- Attend ride-alongs with a Field Representative
- Continue on-the-job training
- Continue web-based trainings
- Attend Professional Selling Skills training
- Accept a Field Sale Role within RSD
- Bachelor's degree - preferably science or sales focused.
- 0-3 years of work, co-op, or internship experience - preferably
in the research laboratory industry.
- Geographically flexible.
- Proven record of establishing goals and achieving results.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, written communication, and
- Learning agility.
- Demonstrated leadership.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 120,000 extraordinary
minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our
singular mission-enabling our customers to make the world
healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability or any other legally protected
Job Seekers with a Disability: Thermo Fisher Scientific offers
accessibility service for job seekers requiring accommodations in
the job application process. For example, this may include
individuals requiring assistance because of hearing, vision,
mobility, or cognitive impairments. If you are a job seeker with a
disability, or assisting a person with a disability, and require
accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of
our jobs, please submit a request by telephone at 1-855-471-2255*.
Please include your contact information and specific details about
your required accommodation to support you during the job
_*This telephone line is reserved solely for job seekers with
disabilities requiring accessibility assistance or an accommodation
in the job application process. Messages left for other purposes,
such as not being able to get into the career website, following up
on an application, or other non-disability related technical issues
will not receive a response._
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific, Pawtucket , Sales Development Program 2022, Sales , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!