Physical Security Command Center Analyst, 3rd Shift Friday through Tuesday
Company: Citizens Bank
Posted on: November 23, 2019
DescriptionThe Physical Security Command Center (PSCC) is a 24x7
operation tasked with the navigation of elevated security activity
normally received in the form of alarms and phone calls. The
primary objective of the PSCC is to mitigate the potential of
business disruptions, injury, and loss of life, assets, property
and reputation. - - -
The PSCC Analysts will work in a team environment and will have a
comprehensive understanding of physical security systems and
emergency dispatching protocols. -This individual will be an
ambassador of service to our colleagues and customers, possessing
the ability to retain information and communicate facts forward
with context intact. - - -
Primary responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining strong and effective relationships
across multiple business areas, divisions and where appropriate,
vendors and emergency services.
- Resolving security system alarms, calls, email, and alerts with
emphasis on supporting the Citizens Bank footprint (i.e. Branches,
Admin Bldgs., Back Offices, Home Lending, and Remote ATMs). -
- Supporting optimum performance of all physical security
equipment (i.e., cameras, DVR/NVR, Parabit, access readers, alarm
devices and panel communication lines).
- Dispatching emergency services for life/safety events. -
- Maintaining service level standards for Alertline related phone
calls (i.e., emergency, non-emergency, immediate terminations, and
workplace violence hotline).
- Monitoring 3rd Party emergency alert notification systems
(i.e., NC4, 3SI and SOS Travel Tracker).
- Supporting administrative tasks required to meet audit,
regulatory, and internal procedure obligations. -
- Timelines adhered to for event notification (i.e., escalations
and courtesy emails).This role is a third shift Friday through
Tuesday opportunity with the hours of 11:00pm -
- Current experience working in a PS Command Center
- Proven aptitude with technology and proficiency with Windows
O/S and Microsoft products (i.e., Excel, Word, Outlook,
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as cooperatively
in a team environment.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time, with lunch/break time
directed by office activity.
- Experience maintaining professionalism during peak volumes and
- Ability to time-management assigned projects, set priorities
and exercise good independent judgment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive keyboarding or touch-typing experience where speed
and accuracy are preferred.
- Reliable transportation to report for duty at the primary (East
Providence) or D/R location (Johnston).
- Flexible to work any shift during times of critical staffing
and emergency events.Education, Certifications and/or Other
- High School Diploma Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Friday through TuesdayWhy Work for UsAt Citizens,
you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our
customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join
our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce,
with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and
maximize your career growth.Equal Employment OpportunityIt is the
policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement
opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender,
pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability,
genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status,
marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected
by federal, state and/or local laws.Equal Employment and
Opportunity Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens Bank is a brand name
of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective
Keywords: Citizens Bank, Pawtucket , Physical Security Command Center Analyst, 3rd Shift Friday through Tuesday, Professions , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!