Company: Providence, RI area jobs
Posted on: August 22, 2018
Driver Deliveries/Part time day, flexible hours. Local and Statewide.
Send letter of inquiry or resume to email@example.com
Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients' complaints
- Collect payments
- Inform customers about new products and services
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
This company is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation. This law makes it illegal to discriminate against someone on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex.
Keywords: Providence, RI area jobs, Pawtucket , Drivers, Professions , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!