Posted on: May 8, 2022
Who is our Maintenance Technician?!-Our Maintenance Technician
shares our culture of problem solving, our belief that empowerment
is good for business, our commitment to collaborative leadership,
and our willingness to roll our sleeves up. Critical Thinking,
using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses
of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches the problem
with purpose. Opportunities for both leadership and independent
roles on supportive teams to those who want it in an organization
leading in innovation!-Who are we? -We are a leading textile
manufacturer and solution provider, offering customers a broad
portfolio of products and services. With a timeless heritage in
product development and innovation within multiple industries, we
also cater to multiple sectors within those industries solidifying
our presence.-What are the perks?-
- Highly Competitive Compensation based upon experience
- Full time Hourly / Salary
- Full Benefits: Health + Dental + Vision
- 401k w/ match
- PTO and Vacation
- Yearly Bonuses of up to 6%
-What training and management is provided? -
- Supportive Lean Management environment-What qualifies you?-
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
Appropriate certifications or College Degree a plus.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in industrial electrical /
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses,
repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus,
statistics, and their applications.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principles involved
in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings,
- Knowledge of practical application of engineering science and
technology. This includes applying principles, techniques,
procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various
goods and services.-What experience will turn heads?-
- Electrical and Electricians!-What else will you do?-
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by
completing preventive maintenance requirements on production
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by
using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Fabricates Parts by using machine shop instrumentation and
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying
with procedures, rules, and regulations. Always clean up after each
job, and at the end of shift.
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining
when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Operation Monitoring, watching gauges, dials, or other
indicators to assure machine is working properly.
- Repairing machines or systems using the correct -needed
- Troubleshooting, determining causes of operating errors and
deciding what to do about to correct the problem.
- Quality Control Analysis, conducting test and inspections of
equipment, services, or processes to evaluate quality or
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information
to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and
communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Any other duties as assigned
- Excellent work safety history.-What will a future leader do? -
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices on
equipment; listing for problem; using precision measuring and
- Controls downtime by doing regular preventive maintenance on
equipment. As scheduled
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists,
cranes, and hand /power tools; examining to be sure using correct
- Active listening and giving full attention to what other people
are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking
questions as appropriate as possible.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting,
analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.--Ready to make
that change you've been considering? Reach out to me
Jacob.firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a confidential call whether
qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or
(Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm
specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple
industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are
extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is
in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right
Keywords: gpac, Pawtucket , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!