Company: Kraft Group LLC
Posted on: July 12, 2019
SUMMARY: The primary function of General Helper position is to
safely perform a wide range of tasks that include conducting
quality checks, material set up, assisting crew members and
maintaining a clean and organized space.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Review work schedule, check equipment and supplies required to
perform the work scheduled. Prepare for operations, check and/or
perform any necessary completion of work from the previous
* Clean area throughout the shift, secure all equipment and
machinery, and complete all required paperwork. Most of the manual
cleaning equipment used are high pressure hoses which are in excess
of 50 lbs.
* Help assist or operate machinery to expected performance levels.
Assisting with machinery operations during upset conditions can
consist of lifting parts in excess of 50 lbs. Must be able to lift
and transport 50 lbs. Most all items that are required to be lifted
manually have to be carried up and down stairs.
* Help meet or exceed production, waste and quality goals.
* Assist crew members and work in team environment.
* Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
Employmnt Type : Full Time
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Eligible to work in the US.
* At least one year manufacturing experience preferred.
* Good computer skills, ability to track inventory in a
* Able to communicate with all team members and adhere to safety
* Must be team player, organized and detail oriented.
* Able to multi task in an environment with frequent changing
* Able to read a tape measure and use a wrench.
* Able to operate a fork truck, clamp truck and/or bobcat.
* Able to meet company quality and performance standards for job as
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Able to perform repetitive and physically demanding tasks for
extended periods (lifting, walking, climbing, pushing, twisting,
stopping, and pulling). Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
* Able to work in hot, humid, cold, wet and noisy industrial
* Able to work in confined spaces and with heights.
* Able to work in a tobacco free environment.
* Able to wear safety glasses, earplugs, hard hat, steel toes boots
and any other required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: N/A
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Kraft Group LLC, Pawtucket , General Helper, Other , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!