Service Desk Tech
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Job Title: Service Desk Tech
Job Location: Pawtucket , RI(Hybrid)
Job Duration: 5+ Months
- The Temp is the first line of contact into the IS Department to
help clients having operational problems and system
- Provide telephone assistance to end-users that use a wide
variety of system applications. Utilizes acquired problem
determination skills to identify, resolve and escalate end-users
- Provide direction to Temporary Help Desk Technicians to
strengthen their problem determination.
- Documents all problems, status and resolutions for tracking and
Service Desk troubleshooting,
- Level 1 or 1.5 support
- A+ Certification - Is a MUST
- Good Customer Service skills
- Microsoft office troubleshooting
- PC and Mac OS Troubleshooting
- VPN, Active directory password resets,
- Ability to learn in house applications
A day in the life of the Service Desk:
- Provide quality, timely assistance via telephone, email, and
ITSM tools to clients experiencing technical issues or requesting
other technical assistance.
- Maintain detailed, accurate records of all transactions with
our clients and other teams via ITSM tools.
- Identify critical and business impacting technical issues and
communicates them to appropriate resources and managers.
- Maintain and supply Knowledge Base articles. Follow outlined
procedures and policies as they relate to daily operation.
- Track, route and redirect problems to accurate
- Walk customers through problem solving process.
- Follow up with our customers, see problems through from
beginning to the resolution.
- Understand and utilize problem determination tools and
techniques to identify and efficiently resolve problems.
- Communicate efficiently with our clients, peers, management,
and other IT staff.
- Collaborate with teams to seek technical, process, and other
issues in the spirit of improvement.
- Deliver accurate and detailed information to senior level
department personnel on unresolved issues customer service-related
Top 3 skills to have: Customer Service, Phone Skills, General IT
Knowledge, A+ Certified a Plus
During training On Site M-F. Once training Complete Hybrid 3 Days
Onsite 2 remote.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in analyzing end-user technical
problems and Customer Service in an enterprise. Associates degree
or equivalent; Technical school preferred.
- A+ Certification Recomended
- Network+ Certification effective.
- ITIL foundations highly desired.
- Work efficiently with multi-functional teams and must be
flexible enough to look after different Technical skill levels,
skill sets and a highly multifaceted work environment and
- Must be customer oriented and highly cognizant of the
importance of customer service and meeting service level
- If you are qualified and interested, please send me your
updated resume, your salary requirement and contact details to
discuss this opportunity further. If you are not looking for a job
right now, but know of a friend who might have the required
qualifications and interest, please let me know.
Keywords: HireTalent, Pawtucket , Service Desk Tech, Other , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...