MDS Coordinator + 5K Sign On
Company: Oak Hill Center
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Oak Hill Center - MDS Coordinator
Oak Hill Center -is actively seeking an -MDS Coordinator -for our
-skilled nursing facility in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. -The ideal
candidate will have prior MDS 3.0 experience.
Now offering a $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
We Also Offer:
- Flexible schedule
- No nursing on call
- Great work environment
- Minimal amount of meetings
- Completing accurate assessments, MDS & care plans as
- Initiating care plans and supporting activities as
- Creating and distributing monthly care plan calendars in a
- Maintaining & updating all care plans and assessments as
- Monitoring & auditing clinical records, ensuring accuracy &
- Informing DON of persistent issues related to non-compliant
- Protecting the confidentiality of Resident & Facility
information at all times
- MUST HAVE PRIOR MDS 3.0 -EXPERIENCE
- Valid Rhode Island RN -License
- Long Term Care Experience Required!
- Must be highly organized, professional & motivated
- Should have solid computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Oak Hill Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 129-bed
rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of
Pawtucket, Rhode Island, near the banks of the Seekonk River.
Caring for people at Oak Hill Center is more than a job, it's a
calling, as we are dedicated to providing a warm and nurturing
environment. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality
of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger,
healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Oak Hill
Center with dignity and independence. Oak Hill Center is a proud
member of the Center's Health Care continuum.
Keywords: Oak Hill Center, Pawtucket , MDS Coordinator + 5K Sign On, Other , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!