HBTS (Home Therapeutic Services) Direct Support Professional
Company: Ocean State Behavioral LLC
Posted on: November 17, 2022
** $500 Sign-On Bonus** Flexible working hours and excellent
Support Staff!** Continuing Education Assistance** If you have a
passion for Human Services and you are looking for rewarding work
with children, look no further! Ocean State Behavioral is committed
to the belief that we exist for the client. We strive to
collaborate with families and agencies to identify how best we can
provide our services to improve the quality of life for our
clients. Ocean State Behavioral is seeking professional, dependable
individuals to work as HBTS (Home Based Therapeutic Services)
direct service workers. The Direct Support Professional will be
responsible for providing intensive treatment in the home and/or
the community to children with developmental, emotional, social,
and/or physical difficulties. We are currently looking to serve and
fill the following case:
- 6 Year old
- Pawtucket, RI
- This position is part-time and looking for 20 hours per week.
(Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 4:00 - 8:00 & Saturday
10:00-2:00) Job Duties Include:
* Implementing a service plan that is developed by the child's
family and the agency.
* Providing guidance and redirection for the individual with
* Writing organized and in-depth daily contact notes and keeping
data collection on service plan goals.
* Providing feedback to the agency on service plan goals.
* At least 19 years of age (proof of age verified) with a high
school diploma or equivalent
* Meets transportation requirements (No history of DUI, a year free
of vehicle accidents, valid vehicle insurance, valid vehicle
registration, and valid state inspection sticker).
* Will allow agency to run a DCYF CANTS clearance check.
* Will provide the agency with an original BCI from the Rhode
Island Attorney General's office.
* Have a minimum of two years of supervised experience working with
children with special health care needs or ,
* Be currently enrolled in not less than six semester hours of
relevant undergraduate coursework at an accredited college or
university or ,
* Have at least 2-3 years' experience working with adults with
developmental disabilities, or
* Have an associate's degree in human services.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Ocean State Behavioral LLC, Pawtucket , HBTS (Home Therapeutic Services) Direct Support Professional, Other , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!