Company: Waste Connections
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Waste Connectionsof Rhode Island is looking for a high energy
Welderto join our teaminPawtucket, RI.DUTIES AND
- Perform welding, sanding, painting and repair of trash
containers and compactors as well as trash trucks in our
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate
and OSHA standards.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety
procedures, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair
- Ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or
- Typical schedule is Monday-Friday, occasional Saturdays as
needed.WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Extensive physical activity. Requires strenuous physical work;
heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects over 50
- Work environment may be indoors in a shop, or outdoors to
repair containers in the yard. Usually well-lighted and ventilated.
Sometimes necessary to work in awkward or tight positions and to
handle greasy or dirty tools. These factors require following basic
safety precautions.MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Respirator fit test required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Stick and MIG welding.
- Experience in PLC's and electrical
- Fabrication experience a plus!Apply today and Connect with Your
Future!To be considered for any of our current openings you must
complete an application atwww.wasteconnections.com/employment.
Application information and additional instructions can be found
once you select your position of interest.We offer excellent
benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending
account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K
retirement.Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Keywords: Waste Connections, Pawtucket , Welder, Other , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!