Company: SBM Management
Posted on: September 23, 2022
SBM Management is currently looking to hire a Custodial Lead to
join their team! The Custodial Leadhas responsibilities for
overseeing activities within the assigned program. This includes
the company employees and other temporary employees engaged in the
program. Program could be custodial, clean room, recycle, moves,
and maintenance. Adhere to, implement, and demonstrate safe work
practices and procedures. Lead by example.Responsibilities
- Performs duties of employees within the program assigned.
- Assist with training employees in tasks, safety, policies, and
- Coordinate and monitors work activities.
- Written reports, such as pass down, weekly, or monthly.
- Perform quality, service, and safety inspections.
- Tracks equipment inventory, maintenance and repair.
- Tracks supplies inventory and maintained.
- Issue equipment and supplies.
- Monitors employees for proper use of personal protective
equipment, supplies, and equipment.
- Reports employee personnel and customer issues to
- Corrects at risk behavior immediately, then reports to the
- Reports accidents and incidents to the supervisor
- Provide recommendations for corrective action on areas that
- Maintain records, i.e. training, inspections, data
- One to three months related experience and/or training; High
school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and understand simple instructions and short
- Ability to give information and effectively communicate
one-on-one, with clients, employees co-workers, supervisors,
managers, and customers.
- Know how to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply
and divide with 10s and 100s.
- Ability to apply common sense knowledge to carry out
instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several changes in
- Valid Drivers License to operate company or personal
- May be required to be Forklift Certified.
- Good written and verbal skills, excellent customer service,
time management skills, and training abilities.
- Use of forklifts and pallet jacks a plus.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have the
following computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint,
- Performs quality, service and safety inspections using our
4insite technology platform
- Is willing to work long shifts on occasion
- Assist with ensuring that the site meets budget goals on a
- Maintains a safe work environment for everyone on campus
- Acts as a liaison between the company, customers, clients,
employees, and subcontractors
- Bilingual is preferred but not requiredAvailable Shift:
2:00pm-10:30pmCompensation: $18.00 per hourThis client site
requires 100% vaccination status
Keywords: SBM Management, Pawtucket , Lead Custodian, Other , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!