Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Pawtucket Falls Healthcare Center
Posted on: November 11, 2021
*$6,000 SIGN ON BONUS (full-time)*
*$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS (part-time)*
Pawtucket Falls Healthcare Center is seeking
experienced full-time and part-time Licensed Practical
Nurses (LPNs). The primary purpose of the Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN) position is being accountable for
the delivery of safe and therapeutic resident care from admission
through discharge in collaboration with the physician, family, and
other members of the multi-disciplinary health care team.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF Licensed Practical Nurse
- Provides direct nursing care to residents in accordance with
resident plan of care including but not limited to medication
administration, assessments, wound care and documentation.
- Supervises the day-to-day nursing activities performed by
- Monitor patient's condition and notify physician of any
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS OF Licensed Practical Nurse
- Must hold a Nursing Degree from an accredited program or
- A current, unencumbered, active Rhode Island Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN) license and current CPR
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as state, federal, and regulatory requirements
that pertain to long-term care .
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and critical
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of
inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members,
visitors, government agencies, and the general public.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
As a Pawtucket Falls Healthcare Center Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN), you will enjoy working in an
environment that promotes professional growth and development that
offers competitive wages and PTO plans. Other benefit options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance and disability plan options
Job Types: Full-time and Part-time positions
*Sign on bonus applies to Full-time or part-time employees only
(not applicable to per-diem employees)
The payout structure will be as follows:
$500/month for 10 months for Full-time
$250/month for 10 months for Part-time
*The payment should be made on the last
paycheck of each month until they reach $6000 or $3000
Keywords: Pawtucket Falls Healthcare Center, Pawtucket , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Other , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!