Brand Writer - Digital Merchandising, eCommerce
Company: Hasbro, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At Hasbro we're changing the face of play and entertainment.
We're looking for people who want to explore, experiment and
innovate to come up with the best ideas. Our culture of community,
passion, integrity, creativity and inclusion has inspired our
diverse team of highly skilled, highly creative and highly
committed individuals for 90+ years and we believe the best if yet
Hasbro's Digital Merchandising, eCommerce team is looking for a
talented Brand Writer!
Are you a naturally gifted storyteller and a competent executor
of multiple projects under tight deadlines?
Do you have a passion for using SEO strategies to boost
conversion rates, as well as building the story behind a new
Would people you've worked with describe you as passionate,
organized, and motivated?
If so, we want to meet you! Please include your resume and a
link to your online portfolio (or bundle of writing samples if you
don't have an online presence).
A Digital Merchandising Brand Writer's Day to Day:
- Work closely with Marketing, Graphic Design, Product Design,
Engineering, Legal, Quality Assurance, and Global Adaptations to
understand product features and positioning and to contribute to
- Write persuasive, SEO-enhanced product descriptions tailored to
target consumers, motivating shoppers to click "buy"
- Lead your brand team toward success by promoting digital-first
thinking and eCommerce strategies
- Develop product names, taglines, package copy, instructions
copy, & in-pack collateral
- Conduct copy approvals and respond to legal, licensor, and
- Initiate and attend team meetings, product kick-offs,
brainstorms, approval meetings, and status meetings
- Assist in the development of easily communicable brand Tone of
Voice/verbal identity, capturing and defining the essence of
- Research and use relevant product info and consumer insights to
make data-driven decisions
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- Understanding of SEO and algorithmic search function
- Ability to create keyword-infused, conversion-boosting product
descriptions, written in a creative and shopper-friendly style
- Confidence pitching work to peers as well as top-level
- BA in English, Writing, Journalism, or equivalent related
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in creating/editing
consumer-targeted written materials
- Command of all aspects of creative writing, including naming
products and writing against a defined brand strategy
- Talent in writing in a range of styles and managing numerous
concurrent projects at different phases of development
- Knowledge of communication strategies
- An eye for pairing appropriate words with visual elements
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances in a fast-paced
- Flexibility to work independently or collaboratively
- Excellent attention to detail and dedication to accuracy
- Enthusiasm, resilience and a positive attitude!
Hasbro's world-class brands and talented people are our greatest
assets. One of the ways we invest in you is through a competitive
and contemporary benefits package. Your particular benefits package
will depend on your position, location, local legal requirements
and years with the company. Here's a look at what your benefits
package may include: Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Half-day
Fridays year round, Paid Vacation Time & Holidays, Generous 401(k)
match, Paid Parental Leave, Team Hasbro Volunteer Program, Employee
Giving & Matching Gifts Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Toy
Discounts and more!
Hasbro is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of
employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital
status, or any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Hasbro, Inc., Pawtucket , Brand Writer - Digital Merchandising, eCommerce, Other , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!