Company: Dunkin' Donuts
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Crew Members are responsible for delivering great guest
experiences with prompt and courteous service.--Responsibilities
Include:--Team Environment - Communicate appropriately with fellow
team members, treating others fairly and with respect.-- Respond
positively to feedback and direction given.-- Hold themselves
accountable for their responsibilities on their shift.-- Adhere to
schedule and arrive ready to work on time.--Operations Excellence
for guest Satisfaction - Hold guest as highest priority and ensure
each guest is highly satisfied with his/her experience.-- Respond
to specific guest needs and resolve problems with a sense of
urgency.-- Adhere to Brand and systems, delivering quality food and
beverage to each guest.-- Maintain a clean and neat workstation;
complete thorough cleaning of guest areas as directed.-- Complete
all required training and support the training of other team
members.--Profitability - Effectively execute restaurant standards
and marketing initiatives.-- Prepare all products following
appropriate recipes and procedures.-- Follow all procedures related
to cash, cleanliness, food safety, and restaurant safety and
security.-- Comply with all restaurant, Brand, and franchise
- Guest Focus - anticipate and understand guests' needs and
exceed their expectations.
- Passion for Results - set compelling targets and deliver
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - make good decisions based
on analysis, experience and judgment.Duties and Responsibilities:
- If doing duties stop, wait on customers, then resume them.
*CUSTOMERS COME FIRST*
- Greet all guests with a prompt and courteous (good morning,
afternoon or evening) within 15 seconds of arrival to queue, uses
suggestive selling techniques and speed works to serve products and
beverages to customers.-- Accurately, rings up sales, receive
payment, provides correct amount of change due back as well as
receipt to customer and closes cash drawer finalizes by thanking
- Accurately complete shift cash envelope at end of shift and
drop envelope with cash in the safe (you are responsible for your
- Keep sales guest area and restrooms clean throughout your
shift. (Includes sweeping, mopping of floors, wiping down walls,
tables, counters and toilets). Includes cleaning and emptying trash
containers as well as any equipment requested by management. (as
specified in Log Books. (Use a clean as you go manner).
- Keep all products in cases neat and appealing (always take from
the back of cases, first in first out method) stock, replenish or
fill all products each shift including toiletries, soaps, and
towels.-- Rotate all dates (older first and newer last).
- Must practice clean hygiene and cleanliness as well as
sanitation practices and duties.
- Accurately complete all work duty lists, finishing and
throwaway, cash envelopes, logs and any other reports required by
- Bring all questions, comments, concerns, and complaints to the
appropriate management.-- Like but not limited to:-- How to do a
job duty, low or out of stock, equipment broken, injury, customer
or employee complaints.-- Discard any out of date products and
bring to attention of manager as well.
- Sales clerk may be required to work in other shops in the
network from time to time or permanently and work other shifts than
what they normally work.
- From time to time update and fill out paperwork required for
employee file. And participate in all training as well as follow
all rules and regulations.Required qualifications:
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
Keywords: Dunkin' Donuts, Pawtucket , Crew Member, Other , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!