Company: Signature Consultants
Posted on: November 17, 2019
Salesforce Developer/Programmer Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a Salesforce
Developer/Programmer. This person will contribute to software
development activities by developing, documenting, testing,
modifying and maintaining new and existing software applications.
They will apply standard techniques, procedures, and criteria to
the development life cycle.Bring applications and technology
expertise to the specification and design development process. They
will also provide technical expertise on assigned applications, to
include interfaces and interrelationships with other applications
and systems. They will receive technical guidance and day-to-day
direction from Software Engineers and Senior Software
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related
field; or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5+ years of experience coding and/or designing in relevant
programming languages (specific required languages will vary by
- 3+ years of practical experience and proven success with the
design and build of complex software applications.
- Demonstrated experience coding and/or designing in multiple
- Proven ability to successfully translate client/business needs
into software designs.
- Proven analytical and business skills to reconcile conflicting
objectives and find/design acceptable compromises within existing
- Understand and apply both current technical solution elements
(specific tools, components, and frameworks) and abstract elements
(algorithms and architectures).
- Effectively applies technology/engineering knowledge-base to
multiple and evolving programs and languages.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience as a hands-on Marketing
Cloud developer on Salesforce platform (Exact Target)
- 3+ years of Salesforce CRM experience as developer
- Skillset: Marketing Cloud - Email Studio, Amp scripting,
personalization strings, Dynamic Content, Automation Studio,
Content Builder, Journey Builder, Salesforce Object model and
related integration with Marketing Cloud, Data model (List, Data
Extensions), Audience Builder, Integration Studio for Website
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants
was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients
and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth
consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing
Firms to Work For" and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in
the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28
locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys
thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients'
technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed
solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on
the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants
is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Keywords: Signature Consultants, Pawtucket , Developer/Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Boston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!