Finisher / Baker
Company: Dunkin' Donuts
Posted on: April 6, 2021
- Bakers//Finisher's provide shop customers with fresh products
and ensuring food quality by using proper procedures and made to
- Prompt and courteous service in clean and friendly atmosphere,
using sanitations, safety and housekeeping techniques, to help
increase shop standards as well as sales.-- Is also responsible for
the cleaning, maintenance and stocking of products in the kitchen,
stockroom, and sales areas as well as ensuring the donut, bagel
cases are properly and neatly merchandised.----
- The maintenance and cleaning of the outside grounds on a daily
basis for an inviting atmosphere.--
- --Baker's also are responsible for the packing of orders and
deliveries of product from kitchen to shops.--Duties and
- Follows and complies with all specification and procedures
using time and temperatures of products in accordance to corporate,
policies, manuals, standards, state and federal laws as well.
- Plans and follows all schedules, productions in relation to
- Maintains at all times adequate levels of products in
productions and product cases.
- Follows all freshness standards and schedules.
- Must practice clean hygiene and cleanliness as well as
sanitation practices and duties.
- Keeps all foods protected from food contamination using proper
- Accurately fill and complete all work duty lists,
finishing/throwaway sheets, logs as well as any other reports
required by management.
- Bring all questions, comments, concerns, and complaints to
- Discard any out of date products and bring to attention of
- May be required to work in other shops in network from time to
time or permanently as well as work other shifts than what they
- From time to time update paperwork required for employee file,
and must participate in all training as well as follows all rules,
regulations and policies.
- Keeps all products neat, replenished, and filled all the
- Keeps prep areas, refrigerators, freezers, stock room and
kitchen clean and organized at all times.
- Assists in training of any new employees.
- Assists in ensuring all food cost budgets are met.
- Responsible for preparation of all food products.
- Responsible for daily/weekly maintenance and cleaning of and
not limited to equipment, stock room, kitchen, building, grounds,
- Responsible for notifying management of any injury's,
accidents, repairs on the premises immediately.
- Responsible for the packing and making all deliveries of
products from shop to shop.
- Puts away, checks all DCP orders using proper receiving and
- Responsible for any other requirements/duties management may
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
Keywords: Dunkin' Donuts, Pawtucket , Finisher / Baker, Hospitality & Tourism , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!