Physical Therapist, Outpatient, 40 Hours - Pawtucket, RI
Company: Spaulding Hospital Cape Cod(SRN and SCC)
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Provide physical therapy services to patients who have impairments,
functional limitations, or disabilities resulting from injury,
disease or other causes. Practice in collaboration with other
members of interdisciplinary team. Educate patients, families and
others. Direct and supervise support personnel. Manage technical,
environmental, and financial resources effectively and
- Physical Therapy needs are assessed and evaluated according to
organizational and professional guidelines.
- Treatment plan reflects understanding of patients' age and
situation including discharge plan.
- Treatment plan is revised based on patient progress towards
- Documentation is complete, timely and in accordance with
facility and practice guidelines.
- Therapy and health care students are oriented, trained, and
mentored to achieve stated performance expectations.
- Performance Improvement opportunities are identified and acted
upon as appropriate to implement best practices.
- Additional department, organization, or network activities are
completed per established objectives.
- PCC Organizational Values of Innovation, Collaboration,
Accountability, Respect, and Excellence are upheld.
Additional Responsibilities for Advanced Clinician
- Minimum 4 initiatives are completed from the clinical ladder
Additional Responsibilities for Clinical Specialist
- Minimum 7 initiatives are completed from the clinical ladder
Additional Responsibilities for Advanced Clinical Specialist
- Minimum 10 initiatives are completed from the clinical ladder
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- A minimum of 2 years experience for Advanced Clinician.
- A minimum of 5 years experience for Clinical Specialist.
- A minimum of 10 years experience for Advanced Clinical
- Licensed (and in good standing) as a physical therapist in the
state of Rhode Island.
Skills (Specific learned activity gained through training (e.g.
computer skills, keyboarding, presentation, CPR, ACLS, etc.)
- BLS required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the
- Basic skills in math and computer science.
- Appropriate knowledge of physical therapy evaluation and
treatment techniques to manage the rehabilitation population.
- Effective problem solving skills for physical therapy
evaluation, interpretation, treatment planning and execution taking
into consideration patient's age, psychosocial, cultural and
- Basic skills in teaching other and self assessment of learning
needs, strengths, and professional goals.
- Safely execute all job responsibilities without risking injury
to self or patients. Demonstrates the ability to assess and
interact with patients and families using the theories of human
growth and development, family systems, and cultural
- Computer proficiency required. Microsoft office applications
preferred with ability to learn new software.
- Maintain variable work schedule depending on hospital/program
needs to provide patient care (evening, holidays, weekend and
- Highly developed communications and interpersonal skills,
working with diverse population.
- Work independently, be self-directed and contribute as a member
of a team.
- Anticipates challenges and develops and implements strategies
for addressing them.
- High level of service delivery. Demonstrate initiative with
ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and adapt to changing
- Attention to detail.
Spaulding Rehabilitation Network (SRN) is committed to diversity in
the workplace which begins with respect and opportunity for all.
SRN takes affirmative action to ensure that equal employment
opportunity is provided to all persons regardless of race,
religious creed, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information, age, ancestry, veteran
status, disability or any other basis that would be inconsistent
with any applicable ordinance or law. If you need a reasonable
accommodation in coming to or participating in the interview
process, please let us know.
Keywords: Spaulding Hospital Cape Cod(SRN and SCC), Pawtucket , Physical Therapist, Outpatient, 40 Hours - Pawtucket, RI, Healthcare , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!