Licensed Practical Nurse + 2500 Sign On Bonus
Company: Centers Health Care
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
Oak Hill Center is seeking LPN Team Members for our Skilled Nursing
Facility. We are located right off of Pleasent Street in Pawtucket,
RI making for an easy commute to work.
Full-time shifts available!
Now Offering a $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!!!
Oak Hill Center offers many great benefits which include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included
- Great work environment
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals &
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed.
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal
- Monitors Residents food and liquid intake and output.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Valid LPN license (any state)
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Oak Hill Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 129-bed
rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of
Pawtucket, Rhode Island, near the banks of the Seekonk River.
Caring for people at Oak Hill Center is more than a job, its
calling, as we are dedicated to providing a warm and nurturing
environment. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality
of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger,
healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Oak Hill
Center with dignity and independence. Oak Hill Center is a proud
member of the Centers Health Care continuum.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum
offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than
45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special
services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care,
and care for those with Alzheimers. The Centers Health Care family
offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis
Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and
Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care.
Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering
outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement
opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation
packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Centers Health Care, Pawtucket , Licensed Practical Nurse + 2500 Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!