Capital Management Senior Analyst
Company: Citizens Bank
Posted on: November 11, 2019
DescriptionThe Capital Management Senior Analyst will be
responsible for producing analyses and delivering presentations
that support the capital planning and stress testing process, peer
analysis, sensitivity and forecast analysis, as well as risk-based
capital / financial reporting. The analyst will also be responsible
for developing financial models, tools and frameworks to support
balance sheet optimization and on-going management support through
completing ad-hoc requests.Primary responsibilities include:
- Work cross-functionally to generate PPNR assumptions to support
the capital planning and stress testing processes.
- Analyze and synthesize stress test results in order to provide
senior management and the Board with key insights into CFG's
financial performance and risks under various scenarios.
- Generate impacts of capital contingency response options to
support capital adequacy.
- Complete sensitivity analysis of modeled outcomes and the
impacts to capital ratios.
- Produce analysis of company-run and FRB modeled CCAR/DFAST
results to senior management.
- Project/analyze impacts to capital ratios under various
scenarios to facilitate determination of planned capital actions
and comparative scenario analysis.
- Develop advanced analytical capabilities to support strategic
initiatives and balance sheet optimization objectives.
- Analyze impacts of new regulatory requirements related to
accounting rules, capital rules, capital management and stress
- Complete ad-hoc analyses to support management recommendations
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience as a Financial or
Business Analyst in a Top Tier financial institution.
- Intellectual curiosity and creative problem solving
- Solid understanding of regulatory capital, CCAR and DFAST
- Strong background in financial analysis.
- Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-focused, self-starter with ability to work through
issues and escalate when appropriate.
- Ability to coordinate tasks with colleagues across different
areas.Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Master's Degree preferredHours & Work ScheduleHours per Week:
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday
#LI-KH1Why Work for UsAt Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric
culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our
local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a
supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and
tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career
growth.Equal Employment OpportunityIt is the policy of Citizens
Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to
all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth,
age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic
information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or
domestic partner status, or any other category protected by
federal, state and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity
Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens
Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.
Keywords: Citizens Bank, Pawtucket , Capital Management Senior Analyst, Executive , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!