Junior Housing and Community Development Manager
Company: IVY Tech Solutions
Posted on: May 26, 2023
HI, Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following
position Thanks Junior Housing and Community Development Manager
75% remote. - But the candidate must be in the Providence/Cranston
RI Duration: 12+Months Only w2 or 1099 Please send the resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org or 847- 350-1008 Responsibilities:
- CLIENT is looking for a seasoned Housing and Community
Development Junior Project Manager tosupports the Institute's
portfolio of housing related scopes of work by managing key
projects andeliverables, including:
- Serving as a liaison between CLIENT and other internal RIDOH
programs, external partners, as well as other state, local, and
community housing stakeholders.
- Managing special projects related to advancing CLIENT housing
- Overseeing project scopes of work, budgets, performance,
deliverables, and reporting.
- Ensuring synergies between CLIENT housing initiatives and other
- Participating on internal/external housing planning teams
related to housing as a social
- determinant of health.
- Maintaining situational awareness of housing initiatives and
programs serving low-
- income individuals and families
- Managing CLIENT housing related engagements and grant
- Performing other job-related tasks, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated project management experience with
- projects involving community and supportive housing
- Strong working knowledge of the field of housing, supportive
housing, and community
- housing development.
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local housing policy
and processes for new
- construction, acquisition, and/or rehabilitation to provide
transitional or permanent
- housing, as well as supportive services to homeless individuals
- Demonstrated experience developing supportive housing and
supportive services to assist
- homeless persons in transitioning from homelessness.
- Experience developing, administering, monitoring, coordinating,
- supportive and/or affordable housing projects.
- Excellent time management skills, written, and verbal
- Solid organizational skills including budget and contract
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Warm Regards,
Charan Kumar - IVY Tech Sols Inc. 3403 N Kennecott Avenue, Suite
B&C Arlington Clientghts, IL 60004 PH.( -Direct: (847) 350-1008
* email@example.com-Gtalk : charan.ivytech- Powered by
Keywords: IVY Tech Solutions, Pawtucket , Junior Housing and Community Development Manager, Executive , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...