CLINICAL LDR MANAGER
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Voca has immediate openings available for Labor & Delivery Manager
professionals in Pawtucket, RI !
The LDR Manager leads the nursing staff in the delivery of
excellent care to patients by developing a high-reliability culture
of safety. He/she has 24/7 responsibility for the staff, delivery
of care, and financial viability of the unit.
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN) required.
- 5+ PAST EXPERIENCE AS A LABOR & DELIVERY RN
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Required)
- Active RI Nursing License (Required)
- Active ACLS & BLS Certification (Required)
- Other Certifications (NRP, PALS, etc) are preferred but not
- 5-10 years of Previous Supervisory/Management Experience
- Ability to work most Weekends (Required)
- Effective Communication Skills and adaptable
- Strong Disposition (Required)
- Updated Covid Vaccination & Booster (Required) Please note,
that if the last covid booster received is more than 2 months old,
the BIVALENT booster is required unless a medical exemption is
- Flu Vaccination (Required)
- 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work
Keywords: Voca, Pawtucket , CLINICAL LDR MANAGER, Executive , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!