Director of Nursing (DON)
Company: Oak Hill Center
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Oak Hill Center - Director of Nursing (DON)
Oak Hill Center -is actively seeking an experienced Director of
Nursing (DON) for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Pawtucket,
Oak Hill Center -offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement -Program!
- Generous pay rates -based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Supervises all nursing staff in the facility
- Development and implementation of nursing policy and
- Overseeing the hiring and continued the employment of nursing
- Ensuring there is adequate nursing staff, and that the staff's
skills remain current
- Overseeing nursing employee conduct
- Being knowledgeable of incidents at the facility
- Assessing the health needs of each resident
- Current Rhode Island -RN license required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in long-term care
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience
- Evidence of strong supervision & -leadership skills
Oak Hill Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 129-bed
rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of
Pawtucket, Rhode Island, near the banks of the Seekonk River.
Caring for people at Oak Hill Center is more than a job, it's
calling, as we are dedicated to providing a warm and nurturing
environment. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality
of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger,
healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Oak Hill
Center with dignity and independence. Oak Hill Center is a proud
member of the Centers Health Care continuum.
Keywords: Oak Hill Center, Pawtucket , Director of Nursing (DON), Executive , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!