PBE Customer Account Manager
Company: Advance Auto Parts
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionSUMMARY The PBE CAM sells or oversees the selling
of paint, body and equipment products to automotive repair shops
and other commercial businesses. The PBE CAM must be committed to
inspiring our team, helping our customers succeed, and growing the
business and profitability with integrity.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers to
increase sales of products and/or services within an assigned
- Responsible for increasing awareness for automotive refinish
- Provides information to customers regarding available
automotive refinish products and programs; assists store Team
Members with customer issues; verifies and maintains customer
inventory levels and materials usage; arranges for necessary
training for customers as well as store team.
- Increases sales by identifying and calling on potential new PBE
- Increases sales to existing customers by providing current
product and technical information; adds value by meeting customer
needs, assisting with training programs, inventory management and
- Completes weekly call reports.
- Communicates effectively with store team to raise awareness of
customer needs and issues.
- Researches competitive products; becomes familiar with
competitors' strengths and weaknesses; uses competitive information
to improve the company's position in the market.
- Assists in providing store team PBE training in the store as
well as information regarding local seminar/clinic
- Works with store management team and Raleigh PBE team to secure
new PBE contract opportunities.
- Calls on and assists in maintenance of National Account
customers that use PBE products.QUALIFICATIONS
- Working knowledge of automotive systems and traditional
automotive aftermarket specifically related to Paint, Body and
- Extensive knowledge of the collision repair industry.
- Speak and write English (Spanish a plus); communicate
effectively and build strong relationships with customers, peers
and upper management.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communications skills,
including ability to write reports, business correspondence and
- Ability to use Microsoft software effectively.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
percentages, sales increases, and gross profit percent.
- Ability to work an assortment of days, evenings, and weekends
- Ability to review and analyze business reports, such as profit
and loss statement (P&L).
- Ability to think strategically, analyze issues and options, and
effectively manage and facilitate change
- Ability to travel overnight occasionally.EDUCATION and/or
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
Associate s degree or equivalent from a two-year college or
technical school preferred; and
- Proven sales track record, with 3-5 years related selling
- Equivalent combination of education and/or
experience.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIESNoneCERTIFICATES, LICENSES,
REGISTRATIONS Must have a valid driver's license and be fleet
safety certifiedPHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this job, the Team Member is frequently required to
stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with
hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl;
and talk or hear. The Team Member must frequently lift and/or move
up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus.WORK ENVIRONMENTThe work
environment characteristics described here are representative of
those a Team Member encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member
is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving
mechanical parts; high, precarious places; toxic or caustic
chemicals; outside weather conditions; extreme cold; extreme heat;
risk of electrical shock; explosives; and vibration. The noise
level in the work environment is usually moderate.AAPPRS
Keywords: Advance Auto Parts, Pawtucket , PBE Customer Account Manager, Executive , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!