Associate Brand Manager
Company: Harvey Nash
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Job Title: Associate Manager - Brand Publicity Location:
Providence RI - Onsite/Hybrid 2 days/week Duration: 6 MonthsJob
- Under the general direction of the Sr. Manager, Global
Communications, you will:
- Strategic Communications & Publicity: Support the team with
day-to-day planning and execution of publicity programs and efforts
across multiple brands.
- Help coordinate media relations strategies and activities from
PR agency news bureau plans to special events, effectively
delivering quality press coverage of Client brand initiatives in a
wide range of media outlets while overseeing global and U.S.
priorities and budgets.
- Event planning and Execution: Assist in planning and execution
of brand and product launches, movie press junkets, consumer
events, press-only product previews, fan conventions, management of
internal and external vendors.
- Social Media: Support the Social Communications team with
PR/social linked programs including assisting with content approval
process and drafting post copy for Client's social media channels
including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- "Fan" Relations: Support the communications strategy and
execution of fan relations for relevant brands.
- Global Communications Team Support: Support the department with
administrative projects such as product mailings and orders,
drafting and routing press materials, monitoring and reporting
media results.Required Skills
- Expertise at implementation of a global
- Entertainment, film, TV experience preferred
- International experience and global perspective preferred
- Thorough understanding of social mediaRequired Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Public Relations,
Journalism, or related field required.Required Years of Experience
- Minimum of 3-4 years of progressive experience in a public
relations agency or public relations department, preferably
supporting global initiatives.Desired Skills
- Exceptional project management skills including ability to
track progress to meet deadlines
- Partnership/Teamwork - ability to work well with a variety of
people and be flexible to take on different roles/responsibilities
as things change.
- Relationship-building is a must.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, service-orientated
- Creative mind with a track record of putting new ideas into
practice and assessing results.
- Advanced proficiency with social media platforms including
TikTok, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and how to implement them
into PR and Communications.
- 25% Travel Required
Keywords: Harvey Nash, Pawtucket , Associate Brand Manager, Executive , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!