Studio Graphic Designer
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Collette is seeking a Studio Graphic Designer to join our
Marketing Department. This is a hybrid role based out of our
headquarters in Pawtucket, RI.
About Collette: Let Us Show You the WorldThere has never been a
better time to be in the travel industry. See the world, connect
with others, and experience the immersive benefits of one of the
trendiest industries when you join the Collette team! As the
longest-running tour operator in North America, our family-owned
business leads the industry in innovation and expertise. Collette's
passionate team works hard to fulfill travel dreams and is always
looking for talent that will help to shape the company's future.
Being part of the Collette team means having a willingness to grow,
a desire to learn and ask questions, and a zest for seeing the
world. From giving back to local communities to creating incredible
experiences for a world of travelers and being part of a
value-oriented team that cares for one another - Collette is all
about the people. So, what are you waiting for? Your journey starts
here. Position Summary:The Studio Graphic Designer role will be to
create designs using computer software, to communicate ideas that
inspire, inform, or captivate the recipient's desire to use
Collette as their means to travel. The Studio Graphic Designer will
mainly be responsible for creating tour PowerPoint presentations,
taking existing projects, revising creative, making edits, creating
appropriate versions (multiple brands, product lines and
currencies) and submitting them to the printer or digital team in
the most efficient way possible. Creates multiple components needed
when tours get released by the product department. Job
- Compiles and formats pieces needed once tour components are
released by product department to support inside, outside sales and
marketing initiatives including tour PowerPoint presentations.
- Designs for digital and printed catalogs, direct mail pieces
and emails, ads and presentations.
- Creates multiple versions for marketing pieces based on
- Interprets and makes edits from multiple sources with an eye
- Searches for photos for the projects being worked on utilizing
photo database and outside sources.
- Creates print-ready files for submission to printers,
publications and partners.
- Coordinates multiple projects simultaneously and delivers in a
Knowledge and Skills:
- Familiar with Prepress techniques and file preparation
following vendor guidelines
- Highly proficient in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe
- Microsoft Office experience including Microsoft PowerPoint
- Must have a solid understanding of layout, type, color and
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams in marketing and
outside of marketing
- Strong self-motivation and time management skills required to
adhere to strict deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task effectively under pressure
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Keywords: Collette, Pawtucket , Studio Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!