Posted on: September 20, 2022
Collette is seeking a Marketing Copywriter to join our Marketing
Team. This is a hybrid position based out of our headquarters in
About Collette: Let Us Show You the WorldThere has never been a
better time to be in the travel industry. See the world, connect
with others, and experience the immersive benefits of one of the
trendiest industries when you join the Collette team! As the
longest-running tour operator in North America, our family-owned
business leads the industry in innovation and expertise. Collette's
passionate team works hard to fulfill travel dreams and is always
looking for talent that will help to shape the company's future.
Being part of the Collette team means having a willingness to grow,
a desire to learn and ask questions, and a zest for seeing the
world. From giving back to local communities to creating incredible
experiences for a world of travelers and being part of a
value-oriented team that cares for one another - Collette is all
about the people. So, what are you waiting for? Your journey starts
Job Summary:The successful Marketing Copywriter will create clear,
persuasive copy for our tour experiences across multiple platforms
of communication, including but not limited to print and digital
advertising, promotion, and supporting collateral - tailoring
communication approach across both B2B and D2C audiences. The core
of this writer's work will be focused on the development of
regionally focused travel experiences and marketing materials that
support those experiences.
- The Marketing Copywriter will possess an established talent for
creative writing, including the ability to write and strategize for
an online audience and develop or write to signature styles that
define the essence of our experiences, while working with insights
that drive consumer engagement and sales of our products.
- In addition to advanced writing skills, this writer must also
possess strong project management, presentation, collaboration, and
- This position demands someone who is resourceful and is great
at researching, will take initiative in reaching out to experts
within the company when they have questions; someone who's a
self-starter, can capture the voice of the brand and connect with
the personas/demographic of our brand.
- Someone prepared to contribute on-target ideas and deliver work
that is timely and accurate.
- Unbreakable attention to detail. Able to deliver technically
sound copy every time, without a safety net, no matter the
- Comfortable taking and incorporating feedback. Comfortable
asking questions. Confident enough to advocate for your creative
choices, savvy enough to know when and how to do that in a highly
collaborative creative environment.
- Ability to learn and stretch into new opportunities as they
- Able to partner with a cross-functional team to source required
information and gain alignment.
- Passionate about writing. Passionate about travel.Knowledge and
- Knowledge in writing, proofreading and copyediting skills in
Microsoft Office in a Macintosh environment necessary.
- Additional knowledge in SEO, organic search and search engine
marketing and Digital Work Management Systems preferred.
- Working knowledge in WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite helpful
experience a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of print processes and responsive
digital design with the ability to "think outside of the box",
collaborate, take direction.
- Minimum experience 2 plus years
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Desire and ability to travel at least once a year.
Keywords: Collette, Pawtucket , Marketing Copywriter, Advertising , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!