Internal Audit Senior - Remote
Company: Surgery Partners
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The Internal Audit Senior is responsible for conducting various
audits including financial, operational and Sarbanes-Oxley
compliance testing for the corporate office and facility locations.
The role works closely with the VP, Internal Audit to summarize
findings and identify value-added recommendations to operations
management including follow-up on corrective actions taken. This
role provides opportunities to work with various levels of
management at the facility and corporate levels. Occasional travel
to facilities required.
- Perform assignments requiring understanding and application of
audit principles, practices and concepts.
- Conduct internal audits including Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and
other operational, compliance, or financial audits, as
- Prepare detailed workpapers in accordance with established
audit programs for all audit projects.
- Assist with the summarization of audit findings and preparation
of formal audit reports.
- Follow-up on audit issues to determine adequacy of corrective
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal
- Perform detailed review of audit workpapers prepared by staff
in the department.
- Develop and maintain professional client and staff
relationships through individual contacts and group
- Develop a detailed understanding of business processes across
the Company. Prepare narratives and walkthroughs to document this
- Assist the Company's external auditors by researching requests,
obtaining supporting documentation from business owners, and
performing and documenting testing.
- Some audits will take place in other locations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA or CPA eligible preferred
- 2-4 years of experience -
- Ability to work both independently with limited supervision and
in a team environment
- Must be self-motivated individual with strong interpersonal and
communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to use discretion with regard to confidential and
Keywords: Surgery Partners, Pawtucket , Internal Audit Senior - Remote, Accounting, Auditing , Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!